Visit for marriage - Immigration Consultants

Visit for marriage

Individuals who want to visit Canada to get married can travel on a visit visa or a temporary residence permit. To apply, the candidate can make an application online or on paper and submit to the Canadian High Commission serving in the country of origin or legal residency. Certain nationals who do not need the temporary residence permit can travel for up to 6 months to Canada without applying for a visa with the high commission. These individuals receive a residence permit at the port of entry in Canada. Individuals who also wish to extend their stay to get married or live with the partner can also do so while being in Canada. The processing time generally varies depending on the country where the application is made. While travelling to Canada the applicants should make sure that they are:

  1. in good health
  2. have a valid passport or a travel document
  3. have enough money for their stay and return ticket to their home country
  4. be able to convince the immigration officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay

Why use Global- migrate

  • OISC, MARA and ICCRC Accredited Consultants
  • Established Immigration specialists
  • Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards
  • Educated and Trained staff to deal on your behalf
  • Over 10,000 Successful Applications
  • Highest Success Rate in the Industry
  • Complete Immigration solutions
  • Dedicated Support with 24 Hour emergency line
  • Welcome to Global-Migrate. We are a private OISC registered UK Ltd company F201100270. We provide comprehensive short and long term international immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients. We provide a series of free, no obligation online eligibility assessments containing the most current visa and immigration legislation. The assessments calculate if you meet the basic eligibility criteria and which visa matches your requirements. Global-Migrate will never share your details with any third party. Global-Migrate is not the Official Government Body or affiliated with it. For our FEE and Why you should use us please Read More