As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.
Skilled Graduate Subclass
Skilled Graduate Subclass 476 Visa
This is a very popular visa amongst recent Engineering Graduates. You will have unrestricted work and study rights and can apply for a permanent General Skilled Migration or employer sponsored visa at any time. The Recognised Graduate (subclass 476) visa will initially be restricted to graduates with a Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in engineering from a recognised university. Your degree must have been completed within the 24 months prior to submitting your 476 visa application. Furthermore, you can include dependent family members whom you can include on this visa. To be eligible to apply under this category you must be:
1. Under the age of 31
2. Outside Australia before submission
3. Must have completed an Engineering qualification within the past 24 months
4. Meet all health and character checks
Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity)
Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) subclass 401A
- The Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401) is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis under one of the four streams:
Exchange stream: to work in a skilled position under a reciprocal staff exchange arrangement to: Give participants an opportunity to experience another culture
Enhance international relations. Broaden participantsâ€™ experience and knowledge.
Sport stream: to improve the quality of sport in Australia through participation in high-level competition with Australian residents to: Participate in a specific event or series of events as an individual or as part of a team or its support staff Play, coach or instruct for a sporting club for a season under contract. Judge or adjudicate a sporting competition or show.
Religious Worker stream: to be a full-time religious worker, serving the religious objectives of a religious institution in Australia.
Domestic Worker (Executive) stream: to work full time in the household of certain senior foreign executives.
This visa involves a three stage process:
Sponsorship – an organisation, government agency or foreign government agency applies to become a long-stay activity sponsor
Nomination – the long-stay activity sponsor nominates you to undertake an activity
Visa – you apply for a Temporary Work (Long Stay Activity) visa (subclass 401).
This is a temporary visa. You can be in or outside Australian when you apply for this visa:
Applying in Australia: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. Applying outside Australia: If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when your visa is granted.
You could get this visa if:
- You are sponsored and nominated by an approved sponsor for this visa
- You have adequate financial support for you and your family while you are in Australia
- You have adequate arrangements for health insurance while you are in Australia
- You meet health and character requirements
- You meet the requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa
- You genuinely intend to remain temporarily in Australia to do the work or activity specified in the nomination.
This visa allows you to:
- stay in Australia for the period of the nominated position, with a maximum stay of two years
- do the work or activity specified in your nomination
- bring eligible family members with you to Australia
- Enter and leave Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid.
Temporary Work (short stay)
Temporary Work (short stay) Subclass 400
This visa is for people who want to travel to Australia for up to three months to either: Do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work or participate in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation in limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australiaâ€™s interests. â€‹
The Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) visa (subclass 400) is a temporary visa that lets you enter Australia to:
- do short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- Participate in an event or events on a non-ongoing basis at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- In limited circumstances, participate in an activity or work relating to Australiaâ€™s interests.
- You can stay in Australia for up to three months where required.
- You must be outside Australia when you apply for this visa and when your application is decided.
- You must arrive in Australia within three months of the date the visa is granted.
- When lodging your subclass 400 application, you will need to allow time for the application to be processed, taking into account the date you are intending to travel to Australia. We may take up to one month for the application to be assessed (sometimes longer if health or character checks are required) or within a shorter timeframe if all the required evidence is provided.
- It is recommended that you allow yourself enough time to lodge your application ahead of your intended travel dates. However, it is generally not recommended that you lodge a subclass 400 application more than three months before your intended travel date, as you must arrive in Australia within three months from the date the visa is granted, otherwise you will need to re-apply.
This visa lets you:
- stay in Australia while your visa is valid (up to three months, depending on the purpose of your stay)
- bring your family with you to Australia if you included them in your visa application
- do the work or activity for which you were granted the visa, which will usually be either:
- short-term, highly specialised, non-ongoing work
- Participation in non-ongoing cultural or social activities at the invitation of an Australian organisation.
- We will tell you how many times you can enter Australia on this visa:-
- You might be allowed to enter only once. If so, you will need to apply for a new visa if you want to return to Australia again after you leave
- Alternatively you might be able to travel to and from Australia as many times as you want while your visa is valid. Your visa will only be valid during the period of stay that you have been granted, and this will commence from the date of your first entry into Australia. Re-entering Australia does not start a new period of stay.
Subclass 457 Work Permit Visa
this visa is for you if you have been offered an opportunity with an Australian employer. This visa will enable you to live and work in Australia in the destination of your choice. You can live and work in Australia for up to 4 years and for those seeking Permanent Residency you can actually apply for Permanent Residency after the first 2 years of working on the 457 visa. This visa enables you to bring dependent family members with you on the visa and they too can work! This truly is the most popular work visa for Australia. For an employer to be eligible to sponsor a foreign national they must first:
1. Have a registered business in Australia and hold a sponsorship license
2. Apply for Sponsorship and Nominate your occupation (based on the CSOL)
3. Provide the relevant documentation in support of your application and then,
4. Apply for your 457 visa! All this can be done in under 3 months!
Why use Global- migrate
OISC, MARA and ICCRC Accredited Consultants
Established Immigration specialists
Ensure compliance with legal and other applicable standards
Educated and Trained staff to deal on your behalf
Over 10,000 Successful Applications
Highest Success Rate in the Industry
Complete Immigration solutions
Dedicated Support with 24 Hour emergency line