Business Talent Subclass 132
Business Talent Subclass 132A
- This visa allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia. The Business Talent visa (subclass 132) is a permanent residence visa for business people who are nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency. To be able to get this visa you need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through SkillSelect and then be invited to apply. You can be in or outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is decided.
It has two streams:
- Significant Business History stream: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
- Venture Capital Entrepreneur stream: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
You might be able to get this visa if:
- you are nominated by a state or territory government
- you are invited to apply
- you and your family members (whether or not they are included in your application) meet health and character requirements
- You meet the additional requirements for the stream in which you apply.
The Business Talent visa (subclass 132) allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- Travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).