Australia Family Visa

Australia Family Visa. Australia upholds the principle of family re-unification and has devised visa categories to accommodate these interests. Parents of Australian citizens can now be unified with their family in Australia and live there temporarily with them. With respect to specific requirements on the age criteria and relationship speak to our experts now.

Family Visa

If you are a family member of an Australian citizen or permanent resident you may be eligible to live in Australia as their dependant. There are various different visa options available, for eg. A Parent Visa, where you could be looking to reunite with your children? Or simply looking to be a family again! We offer visas that let parents live in Australia for up to two years temporarily if they are the parents of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is settled in Australia. Initially you can apply for the permanent visa once you have successfully completed 2 years of temporary stay.

Alternatively if you want your child to join you in Australia there are several different subclass visas available, including the Subclass 101, Adoption class 102, Child class 802 or the Orphan class 117 or 837

Post A Comment