As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.

Skilled-Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional)-(subclass 489) Visa

Australia offers skilled workers permanent residency under the points-based visa system. One of these visa types is the Skilled Regional Sponsored, or subclass 489, visa. Like the other visas in this system, you must demonstrate knowledge of the English language, and you must be under 50 years old.

Global-Migrate’s MARA regulated immigration advisors have helped many people with their skilled migrant visas. To receive your free visa assessment, get in touch today. We can help determine in the subclass 489 visa is right for you.

To qualify for this visa, you must also have sponsorship from a relative in Australia. The Skilled Regional visa is aimed at certain Designated Areas of Australia. Your family member must live in one of these areas. To find out what relatives can sponsor you, and where they must live, get in touch with Global-Migrate for the most up-to-date information.

Open Work Permit

Under this work permit the candidate is free to work with any employer in Canada. This work permit can be applied at the port or entry or at a Canadian office in candidates home country. Usually these permits are valid for 1 or 2 years depending on the contract and offer of employment from the employer. Different categories of people who can qualify for an open work permit are:

People taking part in exchange programs
Religious/charity workers
International students going to Canada for their co-op work placements or internships which are a part of their education program
Workers nominated by an specific province in Canada
Spouses or dependent children of workers in Canada through a certain pilot project or who are highly skilled and in demand in Canada
Intra company transferees
Medical fellows/researchers/visiting professors
Candidates on working holiday program
Candidates under the young professionals category

Intra-Company Transfers

The intra company transfer work permit allows the international companies to transfer their certain employees; usually on the managerial levels to their Canadian branches. This visa gives an opportunity for a business to expand in the Canadian market or send their employees to Canada for temporary project or expansion. The applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for an Intra company transfer program:

Have worked for a foreign company for at least 1 year on a full time basis
Have held a specialized knowledge position or a senior managerial level position and is going to Canada to take up a similar role.
Have been offered a position with the Canadian branch, affiliate or subsidiary/parent of the foreign company.

The length the candidates get their work permit for depends on their level they work in the company on. This validity could be from 1 year up to 5 or 7 years.

Young Professionals

This category of work visa is only for people from certain countries. Individuals between the age of 18-30 or 18-35 depending on their nationality can apply for this visa. Based on the agreements different countries and Canada, this category of work visa is available to nationals of Australia, Austria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom.

To apply for this visa, the candidate needs to have a written job offer and a contract from an eligible employer in Canada. Candidates are expected to have a bank balance of CD$2,500 to sustain themselves for the first 3 months of their stay in Canada as well as a travel insurance for the proposed time of their stay in Canada. Candidates can get a work permit for 1 or 2 years depending on the nationality and there is also a provision to re-apply for the work visa once the visa expires.

Working Holiday Visa

Working holiday visa, a part of the International Experience Canada is for individuals between the age 18-30 or 18-35 depending on their nationality. This visa is based on the agreements and arrangements between Canada and different countries of the world. This visa is available to citizens of: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
This visa is granted for 1 year or 2 again depending on the citizenship of the candidate. There are candidates who can also apply for this visa more than once and within or from outside Canada. You are allowed to work as well as travel in any part of Canada within the validity of your visa. If you are looking for a kick start in Canada and find if Canada is a place for you, this is a perfect visa for yourself.

Canadian Experience Class

This is a category of immigration/work permit where the individuals who have already worked in Canada can apply for a permanent residency allowing them to work and live in Canada and eventually qualify to apply for the citizenship. The CIC is accepting only a maximum of 8,000 applications under this category with a sub cap in certain occupations. To qualify for this program the candidate must:

have acquired 12 months of full time work experience in an occupation in the skill level 0, A or B of the National Occupation Classification(NOC) list and they are of a managerial, professional, technical or skilled trade nature.
have acquired the work experience in Canada within 3 years immediately preceding the application
can demonstrate a sufficient proficiency in English or French language from designated language testing centres like IELTS or TEF
does not have any kind of medical or criminal issues in or outside Canada

The following occupations are not accepted under this category:

1221 Administrative Officers
1241 Administrative Assistants
1311 Accounting technicians and bookkeepers
6211 Retail sales supervisors
6311 Food service supervisors
6322 Cooks