New Zealand Dependent Child Student Visa

As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.

Dependent Child Student Visa

Children of certain kind of work and resident visa holders who are dependent and are under the age of 19 can apply for a separate kind of visa which is called the dependent child student visa. They will need this separate visa since the parent cannot include the dependent children on their existing visa. To qualify for this visa, the parent should not be on a working holiday, Silver Fern or a seasonal employment visa. The child once receives the dependent child student visa, will be considered as a domestic student and will not have to pay any tuition fee to study at a school in New Zealand. However, if the child decides to study at a tertiary level, they will be considered to be a fee paying student and apply for a normal fee paying student visa.