UK Family Visas

Are you desirious of joining your spouse and other family members in the UK? You’ve come to the right spot. With over a decade of experience in UK Immigration, we can certainly assist with your UK family Immigration application. For clients on board, we instantly help with even the most complex situations with optimal solutions. Get started today!

Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you are planning on settling permanently in the United Kingdom, you’ll need to apply for a special type of visa that will grant you indefinite leave to remain. Which form you use for the application will depend on why you are in the UK.

The specific immigration rules can change. Global Migrate can help you determine which rules apply to your case, and can assist you with your application.

Benefits of ILR

Indefinite Leave to Remain will allow you to freely live in the UK with no time limit. You will not need to apply for any extensions, which means you also won’t have any further fees to pay. You can also work without restrictions. This means you will not need any permission or approval to work for different companies, or for yourself.

Because of these benefits, the settlement visa is a big application. It is advised that you speak to a Global Migrate case worker to ensure that you have filled out the application correctly, and that you have all the evidence required.

Types of settlement visas

Though they all grant indefinite leave to remain, there are multiple types of settlement visa. They differ in terms of what information they need, and what you will need to prove.

The SET(M) visa is for people who wish to settle permanently in the UK as a married partner or civil partner of a British citizen or somebody already settled in the UK.

SET(O) covers most situations where a person has been in the UK for five years under other types of visa. This includes Tier 1 and Tier 2 visa holders.

Other SET visas are available for special cases such as children of settled people, victims of domestic violence, and retirees of independent means.

To find out which category applies to you, contact Global Migrate for an assessment and advice on submitting a successful application.

Ancestry Visa

Citizens of Commonwealth nations may be eligible for an ancestry visa in the United Kingdom. This type of visa allows you to live and work in the UK for a period of 5 years, after which you can apply for a settlement visa to stay permanently.

Ancestry visas must be applied for fro outside the UK. If you are already in the UK, you will not be able to switch to an ancestry visa from another category. If you are currently in the UK, contact Global-Migrate to find out about your visa options.

Ancestry Requirements

The basic requirements for the ancestry visa are straightforward.

You must be a Commonwealth citizen
You must be 17 or older
You must be able to work when you come to the UK and be able to support yourself without public funds
You must have at least one British grandparent.

You will need to show your ancestry through birth certificates, marriage certificates, and adoption certificates, if applicable. You can’t claim ancestry on the basis of step-parents, but you can claim through adoption. If you are not sure whether you are able to apply based on your ancestry, call Global-Migrate for a free assessment.

If you are granted an ancestry visa, your family will be able to come with you, or join you in the UK. This includes your husband, wife, or civil partner, as well as any children under the age of 18. To apply for an ancestry visa and entry clearance for family members, get in touch with Global-Migrate.

The ancestry visa can be an ideal choice for those who qualify. The application does require proof of your grandparents citizenship, and you will need to provide plenty of documentation. If you have any questions about the application process, or if you want help with your application, get in touch today. We are happy to provide a free visa assessment to determine if your application will be successful.

EEA Family Permit

If you are a national of the European Economic Area or Switzerland, you will be able to come to the United Kingdom. You have the right to live and work in the UK, provided you are able to support yourself without any government assistance. For advice about entering the UK as a EEA national, and your rights in the UK, get in touch with our team of trained advisors.If you are the family member of an EEA national, but from outside the EEA yourself, you will need a family permit to enter the UK. This is similar to a visa, and allows you to live and work in the United Kingdom. Family members include husbands, wives, civil partners, dependent children under 21, and dependent parents or grandparents. You will need to apply for, and be granted, this permit before you enter the United Kingdom. You will also need to be travelling to the UK with the EEA national or to join an EEA national who is already in the UK.

There are limits to the family permit, though. They are only intended for those looking to join a non-UK EEA national in the UK. If you are joining a UK national, you will need to apply for the appropriate visa. There are exceptions to this, including if the UK national is a resident of an EEA country. If you are unsure about whether the EEA family permit is right for you, contact Global-Migrate for an assessment.

The rules for EEA family permits are different than for a standard visa. We have helped over 20,000 people with EEA applications, and can provide you with a free assessment about your application.

Global-Migrate can help you determine if an EEA family permit is right for you, or if you will need to apply for a visa. Our trained advisors keep on top of changing regulations and can give you all the information you need for a successful application.

Family Visitor

A Family Visitor visa provides the opportunity to meet friends and family in the UK for up to 6 months. Friends or family can also act as a UK sponsor.

De factor or Unmarried partner

This visa allows participants to take part in certain major arts festivals, music competitions and charity events in the UK.


If you are planning to marry a British national or somebody settled in the United Kingdom, you might be eligible for a UK Fiance Visa. This visa allows you to come to the UK for up to six months before your wedding or civil partnership provided you intend to settle in the UK after it.

If you aren’t sure this is the right category for you, call Global Migrate for help. Our advisors can help you determine which visa category fits your situation.

For a fiance visa, you and your fiance must both be over 18 and legally allowed to marry each other. You must have met each other in person, and your relationship must be genuine. You must also demonstrate that you meet certain financial and language requirements.

You will not be allowed to work while in the UK on a fiance visa, and you must show that you and your partner will be able to support yourselves and any children during this time.

The UK Border Agency provides guidance on how to prove all of this, but for advice about your specific situation, it’s best to speak to a trained immigration adviser at Global Migrate.

As with all UK visas, you will also need to meet suitability criteria. These guidelines focus on things like criminal records, past immigration, and similar issues. You will also need to prove that you and your fiance have suitable accommodation, and that you live together.

If you have been denied a fiance visa, you have the ability to appeal. Most refusals are because the proper evidence has not been submitted. As Global Migrate, we have our senior advisers check every fiance visa to ensure you have a strong application with no errors.

To get more information about fiance visas, call Global Migrate today. With 15 years of experience and a very high success rate, we are experts in fiance visa applications.

Civil Partnership

The result of a recent UK Court of Appeal judgment upholds the recently revised income threshold requirements imposed under the new family migration rules. New Income Requirements Announced for Family sponsorship.

Global Migrate has proficient Investor Immigration experts who are experienced in the field and help you achieve your desired citizenship in a timely manner. They will direct you to the right Investment path and formulate the best plan taking into account your financial standing. Approach us via the contact-us section on our website and we will conduct a confidential consultation for you at the earliest.

To find out more and to have a no obligation,  easy apply from Dubai, UAE, UK and Pakistan. Sign-up the form and our representative will get in touch with you within few hours or  WhatsApp +971554226293 now.