UK Work Visas

Skilled workers from outside the European Union must be sponsored by the UK employer on a valid UK work licence. To address this requirement, Global Migrate offers bespoke services in obtaining your UK work visa under the guidance of our expert Immigration advisors. The free assessment section will answer your queries in this regards.

Sole Representative Visa

This visa is often seen as a very popular option for those looking to apply for the entrepreneur visa but
do not want the outlay of a £200,000 investment. The overseas representative visa, also known as the
sole representative visa, allows a senior representative of an already established company who do not
have an existing UK presence to come to the UK to set up a UK presence in the form of a branch or a
subsidiary. The visa allows the senior representative to travel to the UK in order to establish the
company in the form of registering the company, conducting business matters, opening offices and
acting as the sole representative of said company. Global-Migrate provides guidance for applicants
looking to obtain their overseas representative visa and will mange every step of the application process
from first contact through to the granting of the visa as well as extensions.

Tier 2 General

The UK work permit has been replaced with The Tier 2 (General) visa category. To be eligible you will
need to provide evidence that UK Company with a Tier 2 Sponsorship License who has offered you
employment in the UK. The sponsor will need to provide you with a valid certificate of sponsorship for
your job which pays you the appropriate salary for the role. You must be paid the appropriate salary in
accordance with the requirement by the UKBA. You must also meet maintenance and English Language
Other categories in the Tier 2 option are a Sport person visa, Minister of Religion visa and the Intra
Company Transfer. Global-Migrate can assist you with all of the above visas as we are regulated by the
OISC. Please fill out the free assessment form or call us to enquire.

417 Working Holiday Visa

A simple 12 month visa which enables you to work for an Australian Employer of your choice for up to 6 months and then with another employer for the remaining 6 months of your visa. Alternatively you can use your working holiday visa as a holiday and just travel. It is entirely your choice as the flexibility option is available. To be eligible for this visa you must:

Not yet turned 31 years of age.
Have no dependents.
Have no criminal records or severe medical conditions.
Hold a passport from an eligible country.