UK Study Visas

As one of the most successful immigration consultancies in the world, Global Migrate has helped individuals, families, and corporate clients with their visa applications for many years. Our consultants are legally trained and keep up to date on the ever-changing immigration rules for the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Denmark.Global Migrate is considered the expert of experts and whether you are a student or a high net worth investor, we aim to make your immigration dreams come true. We provide you with unrivaled service throughout the visa process. This is why most of our customers say they would recommend us.

Tier 4 Adult

The Tier 4 Student (Adult) visa allows students to study in any one of the UK’s world-class universities,
colleges and institutes. You must be accepted by a recognized UK institute for education. They must issue you with
a Certificate of Studies which along with your educational documents will be presented to the UKBA.
You must be able to provide evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself. Depending on the course
you are studying, you may be allowed to take your dependants with you.
Global-Migrate can help you with the entire process of getting admission in a school, college or university and
process the visa. . Please fill out the free assessment form or call us to enquire.