Working Abroad

Australia Visa and Immigration

Moving to Australia can be a great decision. It is a beautiful country, and one that has many draws for people all over the world. If you’re planning a move to Australia, you’ll want to speak to one of Global Migrate’s qualified immigration advisers.

Your reasons for moving to Australia will determine which type of visa you need. Visas come in many forms, some are intended for family members of Australian nationals, while others are for those who are going to Australia for work purposes. To find out which visa is right for you, start your free visa assessment now.

If you’re looking to move to Australia for work, you can get a visa on the basis of your work experience and training. You can also get an employer to sponsor your visa application. For people aged 18 to 30, it is possible to apply for the very popular working holiday visa.

If you have family members who are Australian nationals, you might be eligible to join them. In this case, you would need to apply for a special family visa, or a partner visa.

With so many types of visa available, it can be difficult for you to know which is right for you.Our agents can help you through the complex and stressful visa process. They are trained immigration advisers, and are experts at helping people through this life-changing event.

Canada Immigration

Global Migrate hires agents who are registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). This provides our clients with the best possible service for all their Australian immigration needs.

With fifteen years of experience helping people make their immigration dreams come true, we are one of the world’s largest and most successful immigration consultancies. If you’re considering a move to Australia, call us today for a free visa assessment.

Global Migrate has helped thousands of clients to migrate to Canada through various legal routes. As we work with an ICCRC regulated consultant you can confident that any advice that you receive will be 100% accurate and genuine.

We have assisted thousands of applicants immigrate to Canada via the Federal Skilled Visa, Quebec Skill Visa and Work permit routes. Global Migrate specialise in Spouse Visa, Common Law partner and Unmarried Partner Visas. We also have a proven track record of assisting many business people migrate to Canada on a Canadian Business Visa.

We regularly help our clients who only want to visit Canada to enjoy the wonderful experience of a beautiful country. This includes local residents or foreign nationals who are based in the UK.

To find out if you qualify for a Visa to Canada, please fill out the FREE assessment form and one our professional Canadian Immigration advisers will contact you to give you the best FREE advice available in this industry. You may also call us on +44 (0)2079934762 and ask to speak to the Canadian Immigration department.

Denmark Immigration

For the past few years, Denmark has been the hottest destination after the UK. The economy in the country has been rising every year and many skilled and non-skilled jobs are now available. Denmark immigration also means that once you are eligible for a Danish passport you can travel and live freely in the EU, including the UK. The Green Card scheme is the most popular category if you want to Immigrate to Denmark.

We have submitted many applications and our dedicated team has extensive knowledge of the entire Danish immigration process. To find out if you qualify for a Visa to Denmark, please fill out the FREE assessment form and one our professional Danish Immigration advisers will contact you to assess your eligibility.